Thursday, October 4, 2012

Twitter Q&A Highlights


Today Rosie answered a lot of questions with her trainer James Duigan on twittter and I selected some to post here!


 was wondering how many times per week you tend to work out to keep in shape, what your fitness routine is and how long you train for


Hi  it really depends on my work schedule but ideally I like to train 4 times a week for an hour. &james

 How much water do you consume daily & should you drink more if you are trying to lose weight? &james
 Water is the drug of god!! I drink as much of it as I can at least 8-10 tall glasses a day. It helps our bodies recover and heal.

 What advice would you give to beginning models?:) Please reply to me! It means a lot!! :)
 Get a reputable agent, be smart & strong,seek professional advice from a lawyer in doubt,& hold on & get ready for the ride!

 Is it a possibility that you are ever going to sell any of your lingerie in Sweden or anywhere else in Scandinavia? xoxo
 My lingerie line is available world wide on line! Check it out!

 whats your favorite tv show? &james
 both  and I are addicted to breaking bad!

 of all the people & brands your modelled for, which has been the best or which did you have the most fun doing? 
 designing my own lingerie line for I have loved it!

 Will u come out wth a shoe line too??
 Who knows! Would you like that?!

If you want to read all the Q&A go to Rosie's twitter and search her tweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment